Selected websites that link to the Cytochrome P450 Homepage
Below are some links found by searching for http://drnelson.utmem.edu/CytochromeP450.html in Google.
links checked on May 27, 2009
- Our 2008 Bioinformatics Course soon time for the 2010 course
- The Home Page of the Human Cytochrome P450 (CYP) Allele Nomenclature Committee
- The P450 Site at INRA, France Rene Feyereisen's site
- PlaCe from the Plant Biochemistry Laboratory, Soren Bak and Suzanne Paquette's website
- European Bioinformatics Institute, EBI Nomenclature-related Sites
- Directory of P450-containing Systems Kirill Degtyarenko's site
- Wikipedia article on Cytochrome P450
- NetWatch Section of Science a short summary of the P450 Homepage
- Human xenobiotic-metabolizing CYP enzymes from the Thesis of Janne Hukkanen,
Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology, University of Oulu, Finland
- The P450 and P-glycoprotein Drug Interactions Web Site
- TAIR The Arabidopsis Information Resource
- Ron Estabrooks historical essay on Cytochrome P450 research
- WWW Resources for Cytochrome P450 (CYP)
- Google Directory, Pharmacology
- GENTEST Drug metabolism and toxicology links.
- Bookmarks for Bioinformaticians under pharmacogenomics.
- The Worldwide Physiologist site entry on P450s
- Amos' WWW Links page for biological macromolecules
- BIORES BioResearch is a gateway to evaluated, quality Internet resources in the basic biological and biomedical sciences.
- PHR 143M : Basic Medicinal Chemistry College of Pharmacy, UT Austin, Required and Recommended Readings
- Nature Biotechnology Web Extra
- Entomology: Xianchun Li lab, University of Arizona