What’s New Jan. 2, 2002
There is a tree with 60 human 47 Fugu and 8 other fish sequences.
What’s New Jan. 19, 2000
I have posted a 4 family tree with 89 sequences, including the new Drosophila sequences in the 4 family and in the 18 clan. A second tree covering the remaining sequences including the 6, 9, 12 and 28 families is also here.
- A tree with 115 sequences from Fugu and human [PDF]
human branches are red, Fugu branches are blue.
- A bacterial P450 tree with 77 sequences
- A single P450 family tree with 107 families [PDF]
- Figure legend to 107 family tree
- A tree of the C. elegans Clan [PDF]
- Figure legend to the C. elegans clan tree
- A tree of some C. elegans P450s in the 3 and 4 clans [PDF]
- Figure legend to 3 and 4 clan tree
- A new P450 tree for plants
- A new P450 tree for insect families 6 and 9 [PDF]
- A tree with 62 insect sequences Aug. 10 1999[PDF]
- A 4 family tree with emphasis on insects August 26, 1999[PDF]
This page holds phylogenetic trees of P450s from different groups of sequences.
This image is a phylogenetic tree of 43 sequences.
They are single members of subfamilies from the top half of the P450 tree.
The sequences are from top to bottom: 2C9, 2H1,2E1,2F1,2G1rat,2A6,2Q1
82,73A1,81A2,78A1,79,77A2,89,85,90,87,88 and 86A1
Note: The last five sequences naturally fall in the lowerhalf of the tree.
They are included here, because they are plant sequences. See the single
family member tree for a more accurate placement of these sequences.
This image is a phylogenetic tree of 57 sequences.
They are single members of subfamilies from the bottom half of the P450 tree.
The sequences are from top to bottom: 13,3A3,4H1,5A1,9C1,15,9B1,9A1,6A1,
Note: This tree does not include the 85, 86, 87, 88, and 90 plant families that were
included in the upper half of the tree.See the single family member tree for a more
accurate placement of these sequences.
This image is a phylogenetic tree of 55 sequences.
They represent single members of P450 families, not including the bacterial
The sequences are from top to bottom: 2C9,18,1A1,17,21,14,71A1,84,83,75A1,
This image is a phylogenetic tree of 30 bacterial cam-like
P450s. The CYP102, CYP110 and CYP118 (Eukaryote-like) are not included.
The sequences are from top top bottom: 105A1,105D,105B,105A2,55A1,55A2,